The development and creation of the most appropriate parenting plan to suit each individual circumstance.
The parenting plan may include all of or any part of the following components:
- Parenting guidelines
- Communication and information flow
- Decision making (custody – major and day to day)
- Residential arrangements (schedule – academic year, holiday and vacation)
- Therapeutic/educative interventions
- Additional issues (travel, relocation, etc.)
- Resolve separation/divorce disputes over teh custody and access of children
Or any component is available.